Longevity Health Plan (HMO I-SNP) and Longevity Health Plan (PPO I-SNP) is designed to meet the needs of our Members and health care partners. In addition, we strive to meet the highest quality and safety standards. We follow standards developed by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) to reach this goal.
Longevity Health Plan Quality Improvement (QI) Department has a mission to provide an effective, system-wide, measurable plan for monitoring, evaluating and improving the quality of care and services in a cost-effective and efficient manner to our enrolled Members and contracted providers.
- Longevity Health Plan’s mission, vision, and core values create the foundation for organizational QI.
- Longevity Health Plan uses quality assurance and performance improvement to make decisions and guide our day-to-day operations.
- Longevity Health Plan’s QI Program includes all business lines, partners, departments and services.
- Longevity Health Plan’s QI Program is comprehensive regarding systems of care, management practices, and business practices.
- Longevity Health Plan’s QI Program is data-driven and supports the plan’s mission, vision, and values through continuous improvement and monitoring of medical care, patient safety, behavioral health services, and the delivery of services to Members.
Longevity Health Plan’s QI Program decisions are based on data, which is collected in a systematic format in alignment with our infrastructure and aggregated in Longevity Health Plan’s proprietary care management platform.
• To improve the health status of Longevity Health Plan Members.
• To ensure access to high quality and safe health care services in the Longevity Health Plan service area.
For more information about the Longevity Health Plan Quality program, please call Member Services at 1-888-886-9770 for Longevity Health Plan of Illinois, 1-888-885-7337 for Longevity Health Plan of New York, 1-866-224-9499 for Longevity Health Plan of Florida, 1-888-899-8490 for Longevity Health Plan of New Jersey and 1-888-585-1611 for Longevity Health Plan of Oklahoma. Calls to this number are free.